Our sages have taught, "Whoever gets angry, it is as if he worshipped idols" (Zohar I, 27b). Why? Because at the time of his anger, his faith has left him. For were he to believe that what happened to him was G d’s doing, he would not be angry at all. For although it is a person possessed of free choice that is cursing him, or striking him, or causing damage to his property -- and is accountable according to the laws of man and the laws of heaven for his evil choice -- ...
Rabbi Schneur Zalman of Liadi...
- Fri, August 1, 2014 - 7:30pm - 8:00pm
- Sat, August 2, 2014 - 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Wed, August 6, 2014 - 12:15pm - 1:15pm
- Fri, August 8, 2014 - 7:30pm - 8:00pm
- Sat, August 9, 2014 - 10:00am - 12:00pm