How about I just stick to love and wonderment?
By Tzvi Freeman
I always appreciated getting one last look at the deceased . . .
By Yehuda Shurpin
Judaism offers a 60-day program of outlook modification, and it’s launching internationally . . .
By Ari Shishler
Suddenly, a Russian policeman stood before him, blocking his path. Immediately the chassid’s hands were bound . . .
By Mirish Kiszner
Testing fate with your words
By Avraham Plotkin
"The soul of man is a lamp of G-d" (Proverbs 20:27). Just like the flame of the lamp strains upwards, seeking to tear free of the wick and rise heavenward - though this would spell its own demise - so, too, does the G-dly soul in man constantly strive to tear free of the body and the material existence and be nullified within its source in G-d.
Rabbi Schneur Zalman of Liadi
- Fri, February 12, 2016 - 6:15pm - 7:00pm
- Sat, February 13, 2016 - 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Mon, February 15, 2016 - 7:30pm - 8:30pm
- Wed, February 17, 2016 - 12:15pm - 1:15pm
- Fri, February 19, 2016 - 6:15pm - 7:00pm