On the day that the Holy Temple was destroyed, a Jew was plowing his field when his cow suddenly called out. An Arab was passing by and heard the call of the cow. Said the Arab to the Jew: "Son of Judah! Unyoke your cow, free the stake of your plow, for your Holy Temple has now been destroyed." The cow then called a second time. Said the Arab to the Jew: "Son of Judah! Yoke your cow, reset the stake of your plow, for Moshiach has now been born."
Jerusalem Talmud, Berachot 2:4
- Wed, September 3, 2014 - 12:15pm - 1:15pm
- Fri, September 5, 2014 - 7:30pm - 8:00pm
- Sat, September 6, 2014 - 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Wed, September 10, 2014 - 12:15pm - 1:15pm
- Fri, September 12, 2014 - 7:30pm - 8:00pm